This statement applies to information collected by Independence Australia.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Independence Australia, we are committed to protecting your privacy online. Our pledge is to safeguard any personal information that you provide us, and to make every reasonable effort to use this information only as you choose.
- We collect information you choose to submit.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies on our websites and emails.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information from other sources.
- We use the information you submit to provide you with services you request.
- We use information about you to provide offers and information regarding Independence Australia products and services.
- We do not share your information with, or sell it to, other parties without your permission. We may share your information with affiliates as well as vendors we have hired to assist in providing products and services.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. But no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. While we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to Information
Please contact us if you wish to request access to any personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices.
Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information.